Straightening your teeth can improve your confidence and oral health. While traditional braces are a classic choice for accomplishing this goal, many patients want a more subtle option.
Clear aligners are another alternative for shifting your teeth into place. Patients will receive a series of clear teeth aligners that they will wear all the time. Each aligner is slightly different, so your teeth will gradually straighten as you change from one set to the next.
Langford Orthodontics offers clear aligners for patients of all ages. We deliver expert care to help you love your smile for years. If you're interested in the possibilities of this method, we will evaluate your situation and see if invisible aligners are the best fit.
What Do Clear Aligners Fix?
Our aligners can treat most issues that you would treat with braces. They are a safe and effective method for straightening smiles on children, teens and adults. You can even use aligners after having braces to make minor adjustments down the line.
If you have the following, clear aligners might be a good fit:
- Mild to moderate overbite, underbite or crossbite
- Gap teeth
- Open bites
- General crookedness and alignment issues
Although aligners work for most people, they can not treat all orthodontic issues. For example, if you have a rotated tooth or significant gaps between your teeth, braces with attachments might be necessary. The team at Langford Orthodontics will evaluate your smile and decide if clear aligners are the best fit.
Benefits of Invisible Aligners
When you want a seamless way to straighten your smile, clear aligners are the best option. If you choose invisible teeth aligners for orthodontic treatment, you get advantages such as:
- Subtle care: Aligners are a great option for teenagers or adults who want a straighter smile without having metal in the way. If you have photos or important life events, you can wear your aligners and smile confidently.
- Improved health: Fixing gaps, crowding or bite issues can benefit your overall oral health. Straighter teeth make it easier to brush, floss, chew and talk so you can maintain a healthy smile for life.
- Comfortable treatment: Clear aligners do not have wires and brackets that irritate your cheeks and gums. The smooth surface is comfortable to wear all day long.
- Easy maintenance: Clear retainers are easy to clean, and you can take them out to brush and floss like normal. This design allows you to better care for your teeth and ensure a sparkling smile after treatment.
How Much Will Your Clear Aligners Cost?
Every orthodontic treatment is as unique as your smile. The cost of aligners will vary depending on:
- The treatment length
- If you lose or break your aligners
- What issues we need to address
- Your insurance plan
We will discuss the price before treatment so you know what to expect. We also offer different financing options to help you get a smile you love while staying within your budget.
Visit Dr. Langford Today for Treatment
Ready to find out if clear aligners can restore your smile? We are here to help! Our compassionate professionals will be there to answer your questions and make you as comfortable as possible throughout your entire treatment experience.
Contact us today and schedule an appointment at our offices in Knoxville and Seymour, Tennessee.