Are you a good fit for Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign Teen makes it easy for younger patients to keep up with their lifestyles and stay confident while receiving treatment.
Some of the benefits teens will appreciate include:
- Fewer appointments than traditional braces.
- Ability to remove the aligner to take pictures, play an instrument or wear a mouthguard while playing sports.
- Freedom to eat and drink all kinds of foods.
- More comfort than other methods.
- The cost of Invisalign Teen is comparable to traditional braces. It’s covered by most dental insurance plans, and we have several financing options, as well.
To help keep teens on track, Invisalign Teen has compliance indicators. These small blue dots will fade to white after the trays have been worn for two full weeks. This feature makes it easy for both teens and orthodontists to make sure the aligners are being worn for the right amount of time.
Some teens might still have adult teeth coming in, so Invisalign Teen has eruption tabs built into the aligner’s design. With these tabs, there’s enough space in the aligner for the adult teeth to finish erupting and growing during treatment.
To help teens successfully complete their treatment, Invisalign Teen comes with replacement aligners. Having these additional aligners — for no extra cost — means teens won’t have to reschedule appointments and delay their treatment if they damage or lose their aligners.
Why choose Langford Orthodontics?
Dr. Allen Langford, Dr. Jordan Ringer and their orthodontic team specialize in giving patients in the Seymour and Knoxville areas the best smile possible. We are committed to delivering premier care that leads to lifelong results.
With flexible appointment options, we’ll work with your schedule to deliver quality treatments on a day and time that works best for you. Then, in our comfortable office, you’ll receive customized and compassionate care from our professional team.